7v7 Invasion of Boise
Kingdom War II: Invasion of Boise
Hosted By: Kingdom 7v7 / Powered By: Idaho Rising Stars
Date: March 11th - 12th | Location: (Meridian High School) Address: 1900 W Pine Ave Meridian, ID 83642 | 2 day Tournament
7on7 Touch Football | 1 Field Manager & 3 Certified Officials per field | Winners receive the championship trophy.
Pool Play (Saturday March 11th) & Single Elimination Bracket Play (Sunday March 12th) | 4 Games Guaranteed (3 pool play & 1 bracket play) | Rules listed
Soft Helmets & Mouthpieces are highly recommended.
10u, 12u, 14u, 15u, 18u
Register on Zorts web / app
Early Early Team Rate: $450 per team until (Jan 14th - 20th)
Early Team Rate: $475 per team until (Jan 21st - Feb 2nd)
Regular Team Rate: $500 per team from (Feb 3rd - March 6th)
Deadline: $600 per team (March 7th)
Multi-Team Discount: 3+ teams, an additional $25 off per team on time of entry
Contact for discount code: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can request a refund minus $50 per team by February 26th, 2023 at 12:00pm Mountain time (2 weeks before the tournament day) by emailing email@example.com. After that date/time no refunds will be issued. If there are unforeseeable circumstances and the tournament cannot be held, each team will receive a full credit to a future Kingdom tournament.
Rosters / Waivers (Zorts)
- All teams must complete ROSTERS and WAIVERS in Zorts by Thursday the week of the tournament.
- Roster additions of Staff/Coaches/Players after the deadline of March 9th will cost $20/player CASH ONLY.
- Roster changes are no longer available once your first game has started.
- Wristbands - ALL players, coaches, and team staff are required to have a wristband to be on the field for tournament day/s. Please instruct anyone with a wristband to leave them on for the entire day/s of the tournament. DO NOT REMOVE THEM. If a wristband needs to be replaced, we will have to do a roster check to verify their identity and that they have already been checked in. If a player does not show up on the roster or shows not checked in after play, $20/player CASH ONLY for new wristband. If a wristband gets ripped during game play, immediately notify the field manager staff.
Schedules - Schedules will be released on Wednesday March 8th the week of the tournament on Zorts, subject to change. Download the Zorts mobile app to follow live updates throughout the weekend.
Gate Entry Fees
- Spectators - $10/day or $15 one payment for weekend passes (13 and Under are FREE) will receive wristbands. Do not remove within the duration of the day/s of the tournament.
- CASH ONLY
- Teams - Players and (4) Coaches/Staff will NOT be charged gate entry.
- Arrive at least 30-min prior to each game, don’t be late!
- Prior to each game, check-in with the Field Manager on your field
- All teams will provide their own team uniforms, alternate-colored uniforms are mandatory
- Teams must provide their own team ball
- Mouth pieces are RECOMMENDED
- Headgear is RECOMMENDED
- Media (Photographers/Videographers) must check-in with front staff for credentials at Team Registration.
- Please pick up trash on your sidelines and team rest areas
- All Coaches, players, parents and spectators are expected to conduct themselves in a positive manner and refrain from unsportsmanlike actions. Fighting, Verbal Abuse, and/or Threats will not be tolerated and will result in removal from the event.
- Weapons, drugs, alcohol, smoking and chewing tobacco products are PROHIBITED at this event in addition to per venue request.
TOURNAMENT STAFF CONTACTS:
REGISTRATION - Amani - firstname.lastname@example.org
COORDINATOR - Brenden - email@example.com
DIRECTOR - Sean - firstname.lastname@example.org